Tuesday 14 May 2013

What's a Grainne?

It's me! A day in the life of me includes voicemails for 'Granny'. Emails thanking 'Groin' and packages for Grianne. Don't even get me started on Starbucks..


I moved from Dublin to London 2 years ago to work for the one of the most iconic & British brands in the UK, Churchill Insurance. Oh Yes! It was an absolute dream come true to work on the brand team and do what sometimes felt like being Churchill's agent. Since then I moved 6ft across the floor to join the Direct Line Marketing team to manage social media. Moving to London was the best choice I have ever made and I'm one of those annoying people that loves their job.


When i'm not immersed in 'oh yes' puns and talking on a giant red telephone I like to think I live my life according to Stylist magazine. However, in reality it's much less glamorous. I have a wonderful and bonkers group of friends that keep me busy with all sorts of random adventures. 


I'm about to jump head first in to one of my busiest Summers ever. I'm beginning Google Squared, moving south of the river (oooh controversial) and going on holiday to Canada. I've never been busier and couldn't be happier.

I spend far too much time online and I'm delighted I've another excuse now that I've created my own blog. Here I will be updating as often as I have something interesting to share. From what i've heard about Google Squared so far ... expect to hear from me quite regularly. 


You can find me here, here, here & sometimes here



 



No comments:

Post a Comment